Our manufacturing plant in New Richmond, WI has an immediate opening for a Plant Manager. In this role you will be responsible for the oversight of all daily operations of the plant to maximize stewardship, safety, quality, productivity, and customer satisfaction. This role requires strong leadership with an analytical mind and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain appropriate levels of communication and accountability to foster a cohesive team that is aligned with the “greater good” of the plant and Federal Foam Technologies overall.
- Foster trusting relationships throughout all levels of the organization and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Review production costs and product quality; modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division.
- Review and analyze operations of competing organizations; with the assistance of personnel from marketing and engineering departments, plans and develops processes and products to support new markets.
- Lead the organization in continuous improvement activities and methodologies to identify and eliminate waste throughout all areas of the plant.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Conduct performance assessments for direct reports and support performance management activities throughout all levels of the plant.
- Oversee and coordinate the development and implementation of capital spending plan.
- Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures, and local and state health and safety regulations are met.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Business, or Engineering is required.
Minimum 7-10 years of experience working with a manufacturing organization with proven success in simplifying processes and increasing production.
Minimum 7 years of leadership experience required
Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and sustain strong work cultures to achieve business results.
Demonstrated experience in leading the implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives to achieve substantive improvements in operational performance.