Shift: 12 Hour Rotating Days(5a-5p)
- Provide direction and leadership to production staff, including people management as follows: managing performance; addressing disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting people with career development; communicating information to direct reports and passing information up the management chain; ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing goals/objectives; administrative processing; and, maintaining trust and confidentiality
- Demonstrate leadership ability and foresight to plan and delegate work in advance
- Promote continuous improvement involvement along with timely completion of all corrective actions assigned
- Consistently monitor machinery, processes, tools and work cell layouts in order to recommend improvements that yield increases in profit and quality levels and decreases potential safety hazards
- Associates Degree in a manufacturing related discipline with 2+ years of related experience,
- Equivalent mix of education and experience
- 2+ years supervisory experience to supervise all Production staff
- 4+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient with computers and software
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once
- Be a self-starter and possess the ability to properly manage time and projects
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop and meet project schedules, along with contingency plans
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Phillips-Medisize is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify